"So what's it gonna take? Silver shadow believer..." -Shiny Toy Guns

Friday, July 18, 2008

Free Tacos and Punish Posers

In all the online reading I do, I found two things very interesting in the news recently:
First, Jack in the Box, which I refer to as some of my favorite "bad girl food" fast food, is giving back to their community. That's right, good ol' Jack will be giving away 2 free tacos with the presentation of a gasoline receipt, in effort to help the consumer out. It lasts all day Thursday, the 26th starting at midnight and ending at 11:59 p.m. One order per person, no purchase necessary. Attention poor people of the United States of America… this would include yours truly. Freebies, I love.
Second, being the die-hard Adidas fan I am, the following delighted me. Adidas is suing Walmart for their 2 and 4 stripe usage, saying it's too similar to their 3 stripe originals. I was wondering when that was going to happen? That bullshit's been going on for years. Posers. Adidas por vida.
Both articles came from MediaPost.com. Check them out.
Now that's what I call news.

No comments: